Apart from the obvious aesthetic and functional issues faced when losing a tooth, a host of additional problems can also arise, including:
- Drifting of adjacent teeth
- Shrinkage of bone in the extracted area
- Increased risk of decay and gum disease
- Increased wear to remaining teeth
- Loss of self-esteem
- Eruption of opposing teeth
Not only does Southport Dental have experience working with other dental professionals, we also have the implant knowledge and facilities to ensure your replacement teeth look and feel just like your own.